24 February 2010

Which Condoms To Buy?

So I am purchasing condoms for when I am ready to play. There is so much information out there. So I Yahooed (yes that right not google) "best condoms for safe sex" and there are tons of information out there.

Bottom line, latex are the best when it comes to protecting you from HIV and/or STDs. The second choice, for thoese that have latex allergy, is polyurethane. There is no proff that polyurethane condoms will protect you (test are being done as I type) it is still better then nothing.

Unlike latex, polyurethane condoms allows more pleasure to your partner by allowing heat transfer.

Here is how I went about choosing a condom:
1. Protection
2. Pleasure felt
3. Cost (not really important)

Here are my choices:
1. The Female Condom - (Vaginal Sex) A polyurethane FEMALE condom will give me the control I want and the full protection. The loose-fitting design allows for maximum sensitivity and heat transfer.

2. Paradise Flovored Condom - (Blow Jobs) I think I will get cherry and strawberry. Ymmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

3. Durex Avanti - (Anal Sex) Because the Female condom won't fit. Plus a nice lube (Astroglide).

What about you? What condom do you use? Do you use a condom?

No comments:

Post a Comment