15 February 2010

I found the One! I think.

OK, after looking at hundreds of emails I think I found the one.

We will call him D, 47 year old professional man that has been into to spanking for 20 years. He sent me a picture I liked it.

I asked him to write back and tell me more about him. My birthday is Wednesday. I don't know if I will get my spanking or not.

So tell me how would you proceed? How many non spanking meetings would you have before you let someone at your naked ass? Where should I meet him? Help need your help!

2 comments:

  1. You're a braver human than I. I don't think I could do that with a stranger. Fantasize perhaps but I must just be too cautions.
    dieseldiva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the most important thing you can do is to stay safe when first meeting them. If you can, get a reference from someone else who has met the person and meet in a public place, somewhere neutral that allows you to leave quickly if you want to. Most importantly, trust your instincts. If something feels wrong, that's probably because it is. And be sure to tell a friend where you're going (you don't need to tell them why) and call them when you get there, and again when you leave, just to have an extra safety check in place.

    Perhaps you could chat on the phone before meeting up? And then have at least one long-ish mon-spanking meeting before deciding if you are comfortable with him spanking you and if he in turn is comfortable spanking you as well.

    I'm a spanking model and I've done private sessions, so I've done what you're about to do. Like I said, the most important thing is to stay safe. Boring, perhaps, but necessary. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete